segunda-feira, 8 de junho de 2009

Do you think you can dance?

Ontem assistindo Do you think you can dance? duas coisas me chamaram a atenção:
  • o moço eliminado levou um baita de um sermão porque não se preparou para seu solo e uma das questões do Nigel foi: "Quanto você treinou para esta apresentação? Quanto você se dedicou?" e diante da resposta do moço em quase nada ele retrucou: "Quantas vezes não damos 100% para algo que é tão importante para nós?" Isso faz pensar não?
  • a apresentação de música foi de uma moça que nunca eu tinha ouvido falar, Natasha Bedingfield, e a música que ela cantou, Single, chamou minha atenção pela letra.

Single - Natasha Bedingfield

Ah yeah that's right

All you single people out there

This is for you

I'm not waiting around for a man to save me ('Cos I'm happy where I am)

Don't depend on a guy to validate me (No no)

I don't need to be anyone's baby (Is that so hard to understand?)

No I don't need another half to make me... whole

Make your move if you want

Doesn't mean I will or won't

I'm free to make my mind up

You either got it or you don't

[Chorus:]

This is my current single status

My declaration of independence

There's no way I'm trading places

Right now a star's in the ascendant

I'm single (Right now)

That's how I wanna be

I'm single (Right now)

That's how I'm gonna be

Ah yeah uh huh that's right

Don't need to be on somebody's arm to look good (I like who I am)

I'm not saying I don't wanna fall in love 'cos I would

I'm not gonna get hooked up just 'cos you say I should (Can't romance on demand)

I'm gonna wait so

I'm sorry if you misunderstood

[Repeat Chorus]

Everything in it's right time everything in its right place

I know I'll settle down one day

But 'til then I like it this way... it's my way

Yes I like it this way

Make your move if you want doesn't mean I will or won't

I'm free to make my mind up you either got it or you don't

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário